Diversified Fall Protection will be exhibiting at the Safety 2011 Exposition, June 12-15, 2011 at McCormick Place West in Chicago, Illinois. The ASSE (American Society of Safety Engineers) Conference and Exposition is a focused, educational, and networking conference for more than 4,000 attendees working in safety related fields.
In addition to issues relating to fall protection, the ASSE Conference will have sessions on a wide range of safety oriented topics, including:
• Safety Management
• Technical / Engineering / Standards
• Regulatory Issues / Government
• Risk Management / Insurance
• Construction / Mining
• Environment / Hazardous Material
• Fire Protection
• Health / Industrial Hygiene
• Emergency Management / Security
Be sure to stop by and visit Diversified Fall Protection in booth 931. See you in Chicago!