DIVERSIFIED FALL PROTECTION WILL NOT OBTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SITE, UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE SUCH INFORMATION TO US.
Thank you for visiting the Diversified Fall Protection website. Diversified Fall Protection is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Such information is securely stored within the Diversified Fall Protection private network. Some information may also be shared with Diversified Fall Protection business partners and other organizations and individuals with which Diversified Fall Protection has established a strategic alliance or other contractual relationship. The primary purpose behind the sharing of information is to better the services being provided to you by Diversified Fall Protection and by the organizations and individuals for which Diversified Fall Protection has established contractual relationships. Information will also be used to improve Diversified Fall Protection sales, marketing and business development efforts.
HOW WE HANDLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO OUR SITE
If you read or download information, we automatically collect and store:
- the requested web page
- the domain and IP address from which you access the Internet (e.g. wowway.com)
- the length, date and time you access our site
- status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
- the type and version of your web browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- the operating system (Windows, Mac, etc.)
We’ve also implemented the following Google Analytics features:
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting- This information does not personally identify you. If you would like to opt-out of being a part of this data collection, there is a tool to help you do so: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
GOOGLE ADS TAG
Last updated: September 9, 2018
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web brower and allows the service of third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the service, deliver advertisements on and through the service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
LINKS & DISCLAIMER