The DFP loading dock rolling safety gate is an improved gate system with the pivot side anchored and the movable side fitted with a rolling wheel to eliminate lifting of the gate. It provides total accessibility to the dock opening. A dock worker or delivery person can easily move this OSHA compliant gate for complete access to the overhead door and truck opening. When finished and ready to move, the gate is rolled to the locked and protected location. The DFP loading dock safety gate provides cost effective protection to stop serious accidents.
- Any dock area that requires fall protection
- Fits all docks including concrete, lift, and ramp
- 8′ and 10′ sizes to fit standard dock doors
- Available custom sizes to fit any situation
- 8’ and 10’ sizes to fit standard dock doors
- Tested to OSHA regulations
- 200# top rail 42” and 150# mid rail 21”
- Safety yellow powder coating for long life protection
- Galvanized and additional colors available
- Manufactured in the USA
- In stock for immediate shipment
- Shipped packaged with hardware and anchors.
- Also available with Hilti 3/8” and 3/4” Masonry drills
- Installation avalable at extra cost
To learn more about this innovative approach to loading dock fall protection, or to request pricing, contact Diversified Fall Protection for more information.